Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Holidays...

So I realized that I haven't posted much lately. I figured now would be a good time to do so...

I finished school last week. Not sure of my grades as of yet, but I should be relatively pleased. :)
I already signed up for my next semesters classes. (I'm excited!) I signed up for 17 credits. I'm not sure why I continue to do this to myself each semester, but somehow it all works out. I'm taking Portrait Photography, Ceramics 2, Into to Humanities, French 1, and College Algebra.

I also signed up for a summer class, which I'm the most excited for...

A PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE IN PARIS!

That's right! Paris, France. haha. The only thing holding me back is affording it, but I can get financial aid if needed. I'm trying not to go that way though, but we'll see.

What else is exciting? My birthday is in 11 days! Woohoo! The big 2-1. I hope I do something fun. haha. What is even more exciting than that? Christmas is in one weeeeeeek!!!!! PRESENTS! I love presents! I love giving presents, I love recieving presents, I love unwrapping presents. I just love presents! I was super excited and couldn't wait for xmas, so steve allowed us to have christmas early. :) He got me some socks, jeans, 2 pairs of lounge pants, microsoft office student, Viva la Pinatas (xbox game), another xbox game with chimps, a learn french disc set, the namesake dvd, and armani code perfume! All of which are amazing. I can't choose which is my favorite :) But I must say that Viva la Pinatas is the best game ever! Besides Beautiful Katamari that is....

Work has been work. A lot going on. Christmas time going on. Cranky customers, trashed store, rushed me. People really annoy me this time of year...

OH! Irene (Mike's fiance) came over from Armenia on the 5th. I've hung out with her a couple times. It's been really fun! We went shopping at a few stores and found some crafts to make as gifts for christmas. She's really cool. Hopefully I don't annoy her haha. We have so much in common it's crazy. Crazy awesome! She's going to help me pick out a camera for my France trip! I can't wait!

Other than that, not much going on. I haven't really had much free time. I've been working a lot. Getting home late, waking up early to repeat the process. I can't wait for the christmas season to be over at work...

No comments: