Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh dear.

So this week was Spring Break. I had a whole list of items to accomplish, yet all I've managed to do is stay up late, over sleep, and finish nothing on that list. haha. So I have 3 final days left to attempt to finish it.

My ultimate goal is to complete these 2 lingering essays to the university I want to get into. I'm suck on how to start them. I have ideas on how I want them to be, but I just can't figure out how to get the ball rolling. It'll come...

I stopped up at Barnes and Noble the other day looking for Kelly Cutrone's new book, "If You Have To Cry, Go Outside." They were sold out, so I had to put an order in for it. It came in yesterday, so Steve picked it up for me. I started reading it, and I just couldn't put it down until I was finished. Crazy awesome book. It really inspired me.

Anyway, by writing this, I'm prolonging the time it will take to finish the list. Therefore, I'm off to start it. :)

No comments: