Friday, December 4, 2009

Finale

Ah! So finals week is here! I don't believe that I have classes on Monday! I have to spend this day painting. haha. I have two 75% completed paintings and one 25% completed painting that are all due Thursday. Tuesday morning is my first final (animal biology)and I'm a little worried. hah. I hate the format of the tests that she has given out this semester, and I imagine that the final will be no different. Boo. Wednesday I have two finals, economics and social psychology. Thursday I have two finals, painting and color photography, but I'm pretty sure those won't be hard at all. I'm glad that I already had one final already (health fitness). I aced it :). Only missed 2 questions! Go me. haha. I'm so happy for this semester to end. Never again will I take this many classes. Stupid, stupid girl. haha. Damn you, over-achievement! BUT! There is good news for all my obsessiveness with taking as many classes as I can... I may get my Associate's Degree next semester! WOOT! I was checking everything out this evening (because I can't sleep), and I only need to take 2 more classes. YAYYYYYY. :)

I also figured out which college I want to transfer to, and finally what I want to do career wise. :) I want to go to Ursuline College (roughly 30 minutes away from my house) for art therapy and counseling. Their art therapy program is an undergraduate program, so first i have to get my bachelors in art. I can't do that at my current school, so I will complete that there. I also talked to a graduate from their program/retired art therapist in my painting class. She told me wonderful things about the program, and how Cleveland is a great area for art therapy. That is relieving, because I was beginning to think that there was no hope for me in the art world. That I might have to switch gears to something more practical to get a job. I'm really excited though. And I'm happy that I've finally made a decision. I was beginning to worry that I may never figure it out. I want to schedule an appointment to tour the school and talk to a counselor before I apply just to make sure that it's what I want and to take a look around. The only thing that intimidates me is the price. It's a little bit pricey, and I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to afford it. I'm hoping for financial aid. :) If not, I guess there are always different loans to take out. haha.

I think next semester I'm going to take 4 classes. A psychology class based on human behavior, a physical science, painting 2 (I really enjoyed painting 1), and I'm debating between comparative religion or commercial photography. I'm feeling comparative religion. OH! Or I could take a jewelry making class :). (haha. I think this is why I always get stuck taking like 5 or 6 classes, because I can never narrow it down to 4.) I hear that the jewelry class is crazy expensive though.. so I may just stick with comparative religion. I know the professor, and he's awesome. I've been meaning to stop by his office and chat with him. Things have been crazy lately and I haven't found the time to stop by.

Ok, so I just realized that it's 2am and I have work in 6 hours. haha. FML. haha. I shouldn't have drank that coffee at 10pm. Off to sleep, I say!

No comments: