Thursday, May 7, 2009

Finally!

My semester is over! Whoo-hooo! I will miss some classes though. I will miss ceramics and photography. I won't find out my final grades until next week, hopefully I do well. I think I will get 3 A's and 2 B's. I brought Irene to my Photography Critique (Tuesday) and my Ceramics Critique (Wednesday). Here's what happened:
Tuesday:
9 am- French Final
10-11 am- I talked to my humanities prof about some books he recommended me reading. I ordered them on Amazon yesterday! I've never done it before, so I can't wait to get them.
11 am- Humanities Final
11:50 am- went home, gathered my portfolio for photography.
1 pm- picked irene up.
- we went to school, and I sold my books back. $215 towards Paris. Woot!
2:30 pm- The photography critique that lasted forever. The only thing that I took away from the critique, was that he really hated the one model's shirt because the cap sleeve was just not a flattering look on the model. haha.
4:15 pm- The Prof looked at my portfolio.
4:20 pm- Irene and I went to Ulta (the most amazing store in the world) and then Target.
6:15 pm- Irene and I met our boys and their parents at Baker's Square for dinner. Mmm. pie.
7:30 pm- Irene and I went to Old Navy ( the other most amazing store in the world) for jeans. We ended up buying more than jeans though. haha.

Wednesday
12:40 pm- Picked up Irene
1:00 pm- Ceramics Critique. (Will post pictures later.)
4:00 pm- Crepes at Baker's Square. Mm pie.
5:00 pm- Work.

So now that school is out, I have a ton of little things to do. Hopefully I get them done quickly so I can relax and do art project with Irene!

1 comment:

Irina D. said...

haha i'm going to post about wednesday's Ulta-Target-Old Navy trips in more detail :D

only i, after listening to your professor complaining about the cap sleeve shirts for hours, could've gotten one of those :D i'm so happy with it :D

and OMG i can't wait to get started with the art projects either :D and masks and such ;)